Catching an early AM flight to the ATL today, so……here goes some Monday thoughts:
· My blogging friend, Scott Williams, celebrates the one-year anniversary of Big Is the New Small today. All he wants for his birthday is a shout out and some link love. So, Happy Birthday Big!
· Speaking of link love, if you haven’t clicked on over to “mental hygiene”, you’re missing out on some mental breaths of fresh air. Fun fact: Michel, author of mental hygiene, is this guy’s daughter.
· Kris and I saw Get Smart this weekend. I laughed out loud. I will probably always promote Steve Carell movies. He’s a comedic genius.
· Anna has a new imaginary friend….actually, an imaginary cousin named Boris. Still trying to figure this one out.
· I’ve been thinking about living beyond myself a little more. More to come on that one later.
What are your Monday morning thoughts?