As a follow up to yesterday’s post on a produce department breakdown, I asked Kris to give advice to any men out there living with a pregnant wife – or hormonal woman. Pretty much any man living with a chica. So, without further ado, I give you my favorite pilot.
1) Always tell your wife she looks beautiful.
2) If your wife asks you “Do I look big?” NEVER answer yes. The answer is ALWAYS no.
3) If you have other children, it is wise to create time away from them so she can maintain her sanity and they can maintain their lives.
4) Don’t tell her what she can and cannot eat. Ever.
5) Her emotions are like waves. Some are big. Some are small. But, you gotta ride ‘em all.
There ya go, men. Number five was pretty clever, Mr. Takle. I’d also like to add that the Little Debbie Valentine box tucked away in the refrigerator is solely for the wife.
That is all.
What would you add?