Random thoughts going through my mind right now:
· I don’t know how I enjoyed showering before Dove Exfoliating Soap.
· Why can’t I get everything I need in just one trip a week to Super Target?
· Why can’t my children just ask me a question without first hailing, “Mom” and then waiting for my “Yes?”
· God is teaching me to trust Him in the day to day stuff….and I’m just stepping on the stones as He lays each one in front of me.
· I’m excited that Narnia: Prince Caspian premieres this weekend.
· If bottled water cost more per gallon than gasoline, why am I still drinking it?
· Anna is suddenly into wearing nightgowns (not PJs), and her wardrobe only consists of two. I try to make sure that at least is one is clean every night to avoid an obvious emotional breakdown. Kris insists that it is less than prudent to purchase more gowns since she has perfectly good PJs. He doesn’t understand what it’s like to be a girl trying to move forward in the world of fashion. Maybe if I drop some green for a few new gowns he’ll never know. After all, gowns are all the rage this fashion season. And I more than anyone know the importance of a great handbag, a pair of fierce shoes, and a posh new Princess gown. It’s times like this that Anna and I are one in spirit.
What’s going through your mind right now?