Well, what did ya think?
Here’s what I thought:
· Seal’s performance with Syesha was UH-MAY-ZING.
· I just love me some Bryan Adams. As soon as David C. and David A. began singing “Oh thinking about all our younger years, there was only you and me. We were young and wild and free. Now nothin’ can take you away from me. We’ve been down that road before. But that’s over now. You keep me comin’ back for more” – My dear husband, Kris, immediately sighed with a “Oh, dear Lord, no.” I was like, “How could you?” He was like, “So sappy.” I was like “So romantic. Gets me all tingly inside.” He was like….so knowing to back off Bryan Adams.
· ZZ Top? Well, you know every girl’s crazy ‘bout a sharp dressed man – not unkempt beards, but certainly a great pair of jeans and trendy shades.
· And, did you hear OneRepublic sing “Apologize” with Mr. Archuleta? Love that song – with or without Archuleta.
· That Carrie Underwood is TAL-N-TED. We grow ‘em purdy in Oklahoma.
· Not the biggest George Michael fan….who admits to that these days? But, I will always dig “Father Figure.” You know you like it, too.
· And, the winner by 12 million votes is…….DAVID COOK!
Okay, I had picked Archuleta as the winner. But, I was so happy to see Mr. Cook take the crown. I always feel a bit sorry for the one who comes in second….but as my friend, Scott Williams, said when referring to David A., “Watch out Hannah Montana!” Yes, David. A. will do well with that sweet voice of perfection.
What did you think?