– I can gain weight faster than I can lose it.
– Plans change, but God is still in control.
– I love being a momma. Love it.
– Marriage can be tricky. Time alone with my husband does wonders.
– Anna’s fashion skills are evolving. Just not sure what they are evolving into.
– I use the word “ridiculous” a lot.
– It’s ridiculous how windy Oklahoma is.
– There is no problem chips and queso can’t cure. At least, for a moment.
– John Henry has a heart after God.
– American Idol is the best thing on television.
– His mercies are still new every morning.
– Sometimes, I’m a monster. According to Anna.
– Bratz dolls are ugly.
– It’s the small stuff. The small stuff.
– Always check John Henry’s pockets before going through airport security. Check again.
– Anna’s bedtime prayers are some of my favorite moments.
– Taking cheap shots at your spouse is so uncool.
– I have days that I doubt.
– But, God still parts the Red Sea.
– It’s amazing how many turtles one can trap.
– I have precious friends.
– The Lord is my strength and my song; he has given me victory…. Exodus 15:2
– Put more of my worries into the “God box.”
– Give more. And more. And more. Until it hurts.
– Encourage John Henry more.
– Become more aware of God’s presence in my life.
– Anna’s spunk and creativity are God-given. I want to embrace it more.
– Organize my family photos. Finally.
– Spend less time on the computer.
– Read more.
– Have more sex. There. I said it. You’re welcome, KT.
– Write more.
– Call people I normally don’t call.
– Have tea with Anna.
– Give each of my children one day where they choose every food and activity for the day. Within reason.
– Look into Kris’ eyes an extra few seconds.
– Have more quiet time with God.
– Watch every episode of American Idol.
– Give John Henry more of me.
– Laugh harder.
– Surrender all of me to Him.
– Buy the 80G iPod.
– Write a handwritten letter.
– Be more attentive to the whispers.
– Be more careful with my words.
– Listen to my friends. Really listen.
What are your revelations and/or resolutions? Come on. Share one. Share them all!