I’m no expert on marriage. I mean. You know what they say, “You only get married twice.” Tee-hee. No tee-hee? None.The.Less. Kris and I have found a few things that make our marriage pur-tee nice. I asked Kris to help me out with this post. So, below are his little nuggets of wisdom.
Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you my favorite pilot (and my forever love), Kris Takle.
– Never drink your pregnant wife’s last caffeine free coke. (*Note: Dusty is not pregnant.)
– Set goals for your marriage – for your family.
– Whenever you feel yourself getting upset, try to see things from your partner’s perspective. If that doesn’t work, count to ten.
– Even if you come home tired from work, it is important to still help out around the house. Take care of your wife and the things that are important to her.
– Listen to your wife, and don’t try to fix her.
– When your wife asks you to pray for her, make sure she can hear you. Made this mistake once.
– Hug your wife tightly every single day. When I’m home, I hug Dusty every morning and every afternoon.
Oh my word, y’all. My husband cracks me up. When I asked him if he had anything else to add, this is what he said: “You know, I want to keep it short and sweet. In case I get another guest spot.”
I love him.
I’ll share my little nuggets tomorrow.
Okay, men. Do you want to add to this list?