Today, I leave for a three day adventure with my Mom, Judy Young, and Bonnie Spencer– my friend of more than thirty-one years, who just happens to be Judy’s daughter. Gotta love lifelong friendships. And, it’s the first time the four of us have taken a road trip together. I know, right?
A few things are certain for the time I’ll spend with these three:
– Laughs will be plentiful.
– I won’t go hungry. As a matter of fact, I’m pur-tee sure I’ll OD on carbohydrates. And, maybe even bacon.
– Judy will laugh out loud at Bonnie and me. I can even hear her now.
– My Mom will do most of the drivin’. ‘Cause she’s responsible like that.
– Bonnie will talk me into getting the new iPhone 3G(S) due to be released June 19. I won’t be a hard sale. ‘Cause I’m responsible like that.
– Bonnie and I will have compassion and understanding for one another as we demonstrate our ability to respond to e-mails, Twitter, text and discuss the latest trends in sunglasses all simultaneously.
– Breakfast. We won’t miss a one.
– A buffet. Somewhere.
Did I mention we’ll eat?
I’m excited. Very Excited. Oh, and we won’t wear matching home-made dresses like we did Easter of 1980 something.
In the meantime, I’m gonna run some re-runs on Thursday and Friday. Stop yellin’. I’ll be back with something original on Monday. M’kay?
Later gators. I’m hittin’ the road.
Love ya. Mean it.